Spring Bouquet Subscription
Have a bouquet of beautiful spring flowers made up just for you. The spring bouquet ingredients will change throughout the season and will include stunning blooms like tulips, peonies, anemone, ranunculus (a personal favorite), plus many more. Bouquets do not come in a vessel; they are hand tied and wrapped in Kraft paper.
The Spring Bouquet Subscription will begin when the flowers are blooming. Because weather plays such a HUGE role in growing flowers the exact dates will not be known until the season draws near. We hope to offer spring bouquets April through June. You will be contacted with a schedule for your bouquets as the season approaches.
A bouquet subscription makes a great gift! You can purchase the subscription for yourself or someone you love.
You choose bouquet size:
- Petite- think pint sized ($18 per bouquet)
- Premium- think quart sized ($26 per bouquet)
You choose bouquet frequency:
- Monthly- get a bouquet each month with a total of 3 bouquets
- Bi-weekly- get a bouquet every other week (twice a month) for a total of 6 bouquets
- Almost weekly- get a bouquet three times a month (with one week off) for a total of 9 bouquets
You choose how you get it:
- FREE Pick-up at our garden or Flood Town Books in Heppner
- Local delivery to your home or business with a $4 per bouquet charge. We will deliver to locations within 15 miles of our garden, which includes Lexington, Ione, and Heppner.
*A note about cost- The spring bouquet subscription has a slightly higher cost than the summer bouquet subscription due to the fact that the bulbs and corms planted for spring flowers are more expensive than seeds planted for summer flowers. Our aspiration is to provide affordable locally grown blooms to our community!
*** Even though the bottom of the page says available for shipping, WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SHIP our flowers. The available option is pickup. Sorry for any confusion.***